CURRENT AUDIENCE POLICIES:
- All audience members are required to be either fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the performance.
- Facial coverings are requested* for all audience members.
- Cast members will be unmasked and subject to regular testing.
- Tickets will be free and made available beginning at noon on the business day before each performance, for all shows.
- CMU’s online box office can be found here.
*Facial coverings are required in the following situations, regardless of vaccination status:
- Anyone not up-to-date on vaccinations (fully vaccinated and boosted when eligible)
- Anyone who has tested positive (wear for at least three days following the seven days of isolation)
- Anyone who has been a close contact of a positive case within 10 days of exposure